You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||1 year ago|
|code||1 year ago|
|LanguageCN_Simplified.yml||1 year ago|
|LanguageDA.yml||1 year ago|
|LanguageEN.yml||1 year ago|
|LanguageES.yml||1 year ago|
|LanguageLT.yml||1 year ago|
|LanguagePT.yml||1 year ago|
|LanguageRU.yml||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
Language translations for Govindas Limework Minecraft servers network.
Rules & Tips
- If you do not know of a good quality translation for the message, keep it english. Original is better than a bad translation.
2, etc. are variables, they may be replaced by player names or numbers, or class names, keep them in right order, do not remove them.
- Keep commands, for example /help as english, because the server won't be able to recognize command name translations.
- Focus on making the translation professional, if you do not know of a professional translation, keep it original.
- It is expected for you to gain help from other people in translation, feel free to ask for help.
- Do not edit message indexes, such as "Youcanusehelp: You can use /help", "Youcanusehelp:" is the index here. Only translate the part after ":"
- Do not edit color codes (&, §) you may change their order if your translation has changed the order of words, but that's all.
- You can add a new language by copying LanguageEN.yml file, renaming it into Language[Lang].yml and translating it.